Sous Chef | Part Time | $12/hr - $15/hr
YES, CHEF! The ideal candidate has a strong passion for culinary excellence and a keen eye for detail. You will assist the Executive Chef in providing exceptional food quality and presentation. Our Sous Chefs are responsible for planning, prepping, and teaching classes independently to our students. We pride ourselves on teaching quality and expect all our staff to have the same mindset. It will be a wonderful opportunity to grow and be a part of an extraordinary team that also receives discounts on culinary classes!
- Oversee and assist the kitchen staff in all aspects of food production
- Evaluate food products to ensure consistent quality standards
- Establish and maintain a regular maintenance schedule for all kitchen areas and equipment
- Provide training and professional development opportunities for all kitchen staff
- 2+ years of culinary or kitchen experience
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Work well with others and collaborate on teams
- Must be patient and enjoy working with kids
Pay range in Mundelein, IL
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.