Chocolate Chips Association
- Community Organizations
Chocolate Chips Association is a Lake County, IL based nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization offering girls a unique and engaging mentoring program with a mission to instill a passion for Science, Technology, Engineering, Entrepreneurship, Art and Math (S.T. E².A.M.) in girls, with a goal of increasing interest in STEAM related careers among under represented girls.
The Value of Chocolate Chips Association:
- Ability to connect with participants and parents to inspire a drive for success
- Encourage participants to celebrate self-worth by showcasing successful women in S.T. E².A.M. fields
- Proven track record of increasing interest in S.T. E².A.M. among Lake County Girls
- Creation of Entrepreneurs and Leaders
- Committed team of volunteers to promote encouragement and mentorship
Support our Mission!
To help meet the S.T. E².A.M. programming needs of Chocolate Chips Association, funding is required. All funds received provides required resources for workshops, books, programming supplies, guest speakers, field trips, and other necessary programming needs.
We welcome financial support for specific events and for on-going program support. We are a non-profit 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible.
- S.T. E².A.M. Program for Girls
- Exposing, Inspiring and Empowering our future S.T. E².A.M. Leaders
- Nonprofit organization
- Age - Headstart to 12th grade girls
Whom to Contact
- Mrs. Karen J JonesPresident/CEOP.O Box 86Gurnee, IL 60031Phone: (224) 255-7836